Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Chapter 5 - more 2019 clay-creations

I've actually copied these photos and created these memory blogs ahead of time, so I could go visit family over the holidays! So I am pre-posting till the end of the year!



Not yet framed...one of two mountain mandala puzzles I created.

The last of the poppy bowls and mugs...some of which sold at the Red House Gallery


Thi is how the other Mountain Mandala Puzzle looks framed.

6 comments:

  1. ...the pops of red are perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put most of those into my cupboards...will enjoy eating from them now.

      Delete
  2. I like the way the trees in the first mandala loo like giving hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed that! Thanks for having bright eyes!

      Delete
  3. I like the mountain mandala puzzles, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill...I like them, and will probably hang them in my home after the January end of both shows.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...