Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Off to the Appalachian Pottery Market

So I'm spending the day doing what many potters do, watching folks look at my pots, pick them up, look at the price, put them down. And sometimes they come to me and exchange some "green energy" for the pot, which I then wrap in tissue and a bag and thank them. Of course it means being nice, and smiling a lot.

There's just one problem with that. I broke the filling I had in my front tooth...so I have a gap. I'm snaggletooth! It looks really lame. I do have an appointment, the first available, in 2 weeks. In the meantime, I just try the toothless-smile. Right.

 These little goodies have been priced and wrapped somewhat into tubs.


Some of these didn't get into a tub...but most of them did.  And I'm hoping half of them don't come home with me either!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, sending good wishes for you at the pottery show. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a nice selection, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for the show...and the dentist x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your dental woes. I spent a month with a broken tooth before I could get into the dentist. I was thankful it was in the back and there was no pain. I hope that yours isn't giving you pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...