Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, September 27, 2019

When the cat's away...

 but while I'm on the road...these pottery students are hard at work still!



This is the last piece I put in to be glaze fired before packing my bags...

I'll be posting some of my visiting photos, of course, of museums, galleries, and scenery!

Today's Quote:
You must have shadow and light source both. Listen, and lay your head under the tree of awe.
Rumi

10 comments:

  1. Good to see them keeping on working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many dedicated "independent students" who continue to come to open studio times...as well as those who are taking classes at the Black Mountain Clay studio.

      Delete
  2. Hello, nice to see them hard at work. Enjoy your trip! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes Eileen...and the same to you. I'm having the time of my life...but there's a bit of me missing home too.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a really good studio.

    Enjoy your trip. Looking forward to all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great studio, and that's helped by having great potters working there all the time. I've posted and pre-dated a lot of my pictures into more blogs...they will be coming along for quite a while!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. We have spiders, and sometimes mosquitoes...which is a problem with North Carolina being a place where EEE is being spread (Equine Encephalitis)

      Delete
  5. They enjoy their work, it's nice to do things you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do miss having my hands in clay these days...but am much too busy driving around and taking photos to share here! I feel like a travelog person!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...