Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, September 20, 2019

At the Old Depot

Finally got myself in gear, and loaded up a bunch of pots to replenish my display at the Old Depot.  I hope you can see them in person...as well as all the other wonderful crafts there! It's a great little venue for everything imaginable...all hand crafted. I also renewed my annual membership. It's a co-op, and I may start working there one of these days...so far I let other's get the discounts on their percentage of sales fees...and I hope that I can sell a bit more in the next few months. It's been a rather slow summer.

My three shelve full of bowls, vases, jars, mugs, cups, sculpted cat and dragon even.

And here's a thought for the day! (I have forgotten that I liked sharing these, so maybe I'll remember to do it again some of the time.)

As the days grow shorter, we tend to acknowledge the changing season without understanding that we, too, are in transition.
Madisyn Taylor at Daily Om

9 comments:

  1. ...beautiful pottery and a nice saying. I'd like to use that one! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to use the quote. Thanks for coming over to comment!

      Delete
  2. very nice display; hope sales go well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda...you know how it is carting around pottery to sell it, don't you...

      Delete
  3. Hello, you have a nice collection of pottery for sale. I like that dragon. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen - I've been making different shape dragons lately...a fun thing to do. Have a great weekend yourself!

      Delete
  4. That's a nice display of pottery.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...