Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Where is my muse?

The trouble with feeling depressed, is that you're just not inspired either.

I have tried going looking for my muse.  I know getting in nature helps, and for me, being near moving water.  So glad there were a few days of sunshine, and I took myself to not only my favorite mountain creek, but a river nearby with some nice waterfalls.

Hooker Falls

See here for more photos of it.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. My muse must take herself off to warmer climes during January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that keeping up with blog hops gives me direction. And nature is always inspiring. A couple of bird feeders and a camera by the window provide me with subjects in winter weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...