Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, January 20, 2019

staining a clay cat that isn't an angel

I liked all the little cat angels I made before Christmas.  But nobody bought them, so they are now my own decoration for next Christmas!  I figure just seeing wings on a cat was too surprising for most folks.  Some did laugh however.

So I'm starting again and leaving off the wings!

 Simple little animal, with whiskers.  I've often focused on the nose on a cat, but this one has whiskers!
And unfortunately the one of her eyes is a bit out of focus.

The stain has been wiped off and then more glaze was applied to the eyes.


4 comments:

  1. Linda, please send me your address (via my email blackmtnbarb @gmail) so I can send you one of the cat angels. I'd love to share one with you in memory of your little one that you lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your finished cat. So cute! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...