Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, January 4, 2019

A New Year

It's 2019.
I haven't posted anything since last year, har har har.  But I also don't have a clear concept of what to post, so have left this place vacant for 5 days.

I like blogging.  I like the connections I've made with professional potters, and those artists who aren't considered professionals...but we all have a love of clay (or whatever medium we use) and the creative spirit is alive in each.
Susan Seddon-Boulet

The creative spirit.  I think I'm looking for her today.

It's raining.

I'd imagined (upon night-time waking) a stroll along Flat Creek and sitting on my favorite big stone and eating a snack (a Clementine, a cup of hot tea) I even imagined packing the food and drink.  But when I finally opened my eyes, everything was wet.  I imagined (briefly) sitting on the wet rock, in my raincoat, but my sit-upon was soaking up cool water.  Not for me.




4 comments:

  1. It has been a really rainy winter this year, but not as cold, but more gray days. I am hoping it won't be really cold, we have been looking at the weather every day to see when the next warm day comes to prune the fruit trees. I like your imagining walk sometimes that the best we have. Have you ever had Tazo wild sweet orange tea, it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple dozen kinds of loose leaf tea, and will look for that (from a gift of a Tea a Month)...the boxes usually had 3 kinds each month. It sure sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainy days dampen my creativity as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness the rain has stopped and we've had three consecutive days of sunshine. Wonderful sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...