Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, March 13, 2016

You call this spring?

From days of 75 degrees to what?  I know soon that it will be cold again.  Let's be realistic.  Or not.  Maybe global warming is letting us skip springtime completely.

In this area the "old wives" say that frost can come as late as Mother's Day.

Last week's hoarfrost on the tops of the mountains while it was above freezing in the valley

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where the cool weather is hiding - here in Sydney it was around 27 to 29 degrees Celsius so about 80 degrees Fahrenheit and no sign of it cooling for another week. It should be autumn with cooler nights at least but the nights are hot and humid. Roll on autumn. Or spring in your case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying the weather and resisting the temptation to plant stuff yet . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...