Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Nouveau Vase Three, before and after

Designer Liner by Mayco, and Stroke & Coat glazes, same manufacturer.  Then a coat of their Matte Clear glaze.



This time I timed it just right, and the kiln had room for it last night and it came out from cone 5-6 firing today! Oh I'm happy about this one!



Of course I see lots that I can do better next time, as well as things that I didn't expect (the way glazes always work!)


9 comments:

  1. a great result... I might have a go with them when I get around to Cone 6 firings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to be grand every once in a while! I've got lots of petite!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 11 inches tall...used a stand (upside down bowl) to extend the height. Can't figure out how to throw much higher but I keep trying.

      Delete
    2. The stand was connected to the original form, of course.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki! Glad to have your words of encouragement.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...