Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Finished ladybug vases

Remember me painting all those ladybugs? (check here if you missed it)

The first one has glossy green glaze all over, then a bit of satin white on the top edge, causing the drips.

A simple form in matte black would look great with a few spring blooms in it!

And one done with celadon all over, then the top neck dipped into plum...which gives sky blue!


5 comments:

  1. Love those ladybugs. But now I've got Sesame Street "ladybugs picnic" running through my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea there's a song about ladybugs picnic...I will have to look it up!

      Delete
  2. I love those tree designs in the first photo and the crows in the second. Sadly, I'm in the process of getting rid of stuff, not adding to my collections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...