Thursday, September 10, 2015

What's the Buzz?

I'm honored to be part of the Opening at Black Mountain Center for the Arts of the show "What's the Buzz?" from 6-8 this evening. Sept 10, 2015


All the works by artists will feature a bee pollinator of some kind or another.


I sent my teapot, honeypot and 2 tea bowls earlier this week.


I'm looking forward to seeing what the other artists have brought!  There will also be a short presentation about bees.


These precious bee sculptures are hanging in front of the entrance to Black Mountain Center for the Arts!  I love how the wind moves them around as if they are monster bees just waiting for some nectar from giant flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Bees-ness, how fun and the hanging little bees are just adorable. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear from you.. I do review (monitor) comments so I read them, but I'd rather share them!