Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, March 25, 2019

Hair and pottery

I have to have my hair cut every once in a while, now that it's short.  It's too thin for me to try to do anything with it when it's long (as I found out last winter.)

I'm thrilled that my hairdresser also has a bit of a gallery.  He is welcoming to artists of different venues.  For now I'm kind of the potter.

 A few of my pots at "Cutting Crew."


It helps to sell a pot or two to compensate for a good haircut.  I'm pretty happy with both!

2 comments:

  1. what great idea to show your pottery, and such a nice hairdresser to accommodate artists, reminds me I need to get my hair cut too before summer gets here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...