Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, March 22, 2019

Finally out of a glaze kiln

At 3 pm on March 19, 2019.  It was tall, so had to wait for other tall pieces to be loaded in the kiln.  So it missed a couple of glaze firings.  It will only be glazed somewhat with black stain, so no big surprises probably!  By the time I publish this, I can add a finished series.

Update: It's done and photos below show it as of March 20 evening!





 If you're asking, "why does she make these strange reptilian/prehistoric bird/dinosaur creatures?"
I'd answer, because they just come out that way...I don't pre-plan how they are going to look.  Ugly is in the eye of the beholder, just as beauty is...don't you think?

I do think it deserves better photos with plain backdrops!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...