Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Colors of spring cars!

A bit of a surprise to have these autos bursting out their primary colors under the gorgeous cherry trees.

And as I swerved through this parking lot in Black Mountain, who should just drive by, but one of our original guys. (I don't know him, but he's definitely a local.)

He even had on a straw hat!

One of the horse pastures on Blue Ridge Rd, my new neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed that in NC there are so many more old trucks and cars on the road than there was in NH. I think the shorter winter and less salt on the roads gives them a longer life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...