Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Catawba Pottery Show (Chapter 4)

There are only a few more booths of pottery which I took photos of.

Maggie Black, Boone, NC

Maggie Black, Boone, NC
Some nicely done trees on slab built vases.

Kathy Whitley Pottery, Pink Hill, NC
 I loved Kathy Whitley's cats on mugs!


Kathy Whitley Pottery, Pink Hill, NC

Kathy Whitley Pottery, Pink Hill, NC
 And there's even a lamp with cats carved on it!

Cynthia Link Studio, Gafney, SC (Sorry about the blurred cat vases!)


Cynthia Link Studio, Gafney, SC
 Though the potter seemed ready to go to lunch, we did enjoy seeing her cat vases and sgraffito work.
Charlie Teff, Summerfield, NC

Charlie Teff, Summerfield, NC
I actually own one of Charlie's cat mugs...and use it frequently!  He uses ash glaze to get the beautiful finish, sprayed on his work.


Flame Pottery, Boone, NC
This is all of the Catawba Pottery Show photos.  I hope you've enjoyed them and are glad you didn't have to work the crowds to see these beautiful works.  I've got another pottery show coming up to share with you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love seeing all the pottery (and the talent) at those shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos! Thanks for sharing Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...