Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A favorite breakfast

Welcome neighbors...

First and foremost:

I woke up today feeling great.  Part is physical. Part is emotional/spiritual.  I am so grateful to have a warm clean home, food available, a fresh pot of coffee and granulated sugar to sweeten it with, a stove that heats with the turn of a knob, a car outside that allows me to move about my area, a few dollars to spend for my needs, safety that my home will be here all day and probably tomorrow, and of course, last but not least, an internet connection and computer that works to connect me with the world outside my four walls.
Simple fare...
sausage crumbled and browned (pour off excess drippings) in skillet on low-medium heat
add a half potato that was boiled already and cubed (with skins)
brown the potato cubes, and let some stick to the pan, because they will
move the potato/sausage mixture to side of skillet
scramble 2 eggs and pour into clear area and scramble around as they solidify
mix eggs into the rest of the mixture
sprinkle spices over everything (my choice is sea salt)
turn off heat of pan
and let it sit till the brownings that are on the pan will come up easily, and stir them into the whole mix and serve!

Today's quote:


In the time of your life, live — so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.  William Saroyan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...