Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

shameless reposts

Having less than my normal digits I'm just cutting and pasting a couple of things from FaceBook.  If I get in trouble, or they disappear, you'll know why.

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, what is the....
most astounding question
 this video is about 3 min. of fabulous stars!

and here from Face Book also are (drum roll please)


Aren't they precious?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, the link didn't stay underlined...but you can still click on it.
    Gary...in case you read this, thanks for yesterday's comment and good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, best wishes indeed, and LOOK AT the babies! I wonder how prickly they are at birth?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...