The clay place


HAPPY HANUKKAH FROM DEC 12-20!

HAPPY SOLSTICE DEC 21!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEC 25!

HAPPY KWANZA DEC 26- JAN 1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAN 1, 2018!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

More pottery

A park beside the French Broad River, between Asheville and Marshall NC
Here's a glimpse at some more beautiful pottery from Marshall, NC.
Becca's web site is http://floydpottery.com/




Another potter...booth right next to Becca's...





Jullie Wiggins from Charlotte, NC

Julie's beautiful linear work is called Mishima, and the process is explained here.

5 comments:

  1. Her line work is really good to see. All of the pieces are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pottery. Love the French Broad.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear from you.. I do review (monitor) comments so I read them, but I'd rather share them!