Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cheese trays glazed

Last month I glazed a couple of cheese trays, and showed you my process of decorating them, HERE.

This was my first one, with a muted turquoise glaze combination behind the geraniums. Size is 7-1/2 by 10 inches for the cutting space, 13 inches including the handle.

The second one with the strange shape was glazed in satin white, which looks good (better I think) with the greens and reds.  I kind of like how some of the green glaze faded away where it was thinly applied.  And the flowers are a bit more realistic looking on this one as well.  Not to mention I like having white veins on the leaves compared to the darker green that I usually use.

The white tray is 13 inches to the handle and 12 inches across the widest point.

I started some others, which I'll share later.  The geraniums are going on an entire set now...as I decide which techniques I like best!


1 comment:

  1. It is a great shape and the decoration really enhances it. It would be nice to own and use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...