Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Waffles with blueberries too!

Home made (at the restaurant) vanilla bean syrup and look at all that whipped cream!

I couldn't have indulged my love of blueberries with much more decadence, now could I?

Louise's Kitchen does brunch with a flare.  My friend and I lingered over our repast and enjoyed our conversation into the afternoon.  She loves eating vegetarian fare there as well!

Quote for today:


“The world is not a problem to be solved, it is a living being to which we belong. The world is part of our own self and we are a part of its suffering wholeness. Until we go to the root of our image of separateness, there can be no healing. And the deepest part of our separateness from creation lies in our forgetfulness of its sacred nature, which is also our own sacred nature.”
~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...