Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bread making day

Banana blueberry muffins with crumb topping
 Thanks to fellow blogger, Michele Hastings, who shared her batch of same muffins HERE.

 And since the oven was going to be on at same temp, I worked up a batch of whole wheat bread.  Actually it was my first goal, and the muffins fit right in, since they were done in 20 min. and the bread took 45.
Whole wheat bread
I keep using Fanny Farmer's recipe and get these kind of low loaves.  Maybe I just need fresher yeast, or perhaps need to remember how to knead.  After all the wedging of clay, I tend to remove the air bubbles, rather than fold them in.  It tastes great however.

Lunch of PB&J and fresh pears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...