Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Check it out

My new blog starts TODAY January 1, 2013.  Living in Black Mountain  I won't be as chatty there as I am here.  Just the environment I love.  This will be the picture for linking to it.



And I'm concentrating on my ancestors, as well as journalling in kind of autobiography on When I Was 69.   There's already a link to that blog over there on the right.

So this blog will remain my home for chats, comments about creativity and ceramics.  And I'll be reading all my friend's blogs still.


Yesterday I walked happily around Lake Tomahawk.  It was 34 and sunny, and the wind wasn't much of a problem, because I figured out which way it was coming off the water, then walked so the wind would be at my back.  So I actually got quite hot with my puffy coat, wool hat, and 2 layers of cotton under all that.  Good, maybe there's a half pound of sweat I shed.


I ate a lovely breakfast, which put on at least a couple of pounds.  There was some left over cut fresh pineapple. And a coffee cake mix.  So I made pineapple upside down coffee cake.  Oh my, so delicious!  I also ate it for lunch, with a Clementine.  (Yes fellow Floridians, these Spanish oranges are the best available, and only at this time of year, which fits with the tradition of an orange in the toe of your Christmas stocking)

Do you have a word upon which to focus for this year?
I do.

FLEXIBILITY.

 Hope to see you next year everyone!  It's been a cat's meow this year!



There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.  Albert Einstein



3 comments:

  1. GOOD one flexibility :) And what a very pretty lake and landscape WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary, your snow looks lovely to me...don't have to shovel it of course. Hope we eventually get some (a little anyway)

      Delete
  2. What a great spot you have, the lake looks wonderful and I admire the scenery and that pineapple upside down cake is lucky it's just a photo otherwise I'd definitely dig in for my breakfast this morning. Ha. Welcome to the new year, may it be a happy one indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...