Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, March 5, 2012

Clay inspiration?

Yep, that's an alligator handle.  I don't remember, and can't read, where it's from.  These are basically some photos I had in an album and never got around to classifying.  But they are interesting, I think.  All clay work, also I think.






The snow flurries haven't landed at all here.  I just am so disappointed in this winter.  You all who have had inches of it, please think of how much I wanted to scrunch my feet through snow, hearing that special sound it makes.  Think of how much I wanted to make snow cream.  Think of how I wouldn't have minded being cabin-bound for a day or so.  And think of all the photos I wanted to take of a white pristine earth.  I know plenty of people are really sick of snow by now.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...