Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Art is alive and well in Black Mountain NC

Yesterday I visited the clay studio at Black Mountain Center for the Arts...and said hello to a few of my old clay buddies. I didn't stay long, but was glad to see 6 or so people working masked at wheels and tables doing their creative thing.

I also picked up some checks from sales in the little office shop. I have just a few more pieces there, and since I'm not working in clay these days, I was grateful that they are keeping them there. I won't add any more at this time.

And I looked at the gallery show, in which I have one piece. 






I'll share other pieces as long as this exhibit is up...I think only till Oct 23.




3 comments:

  1. ...I bet that you miss it, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    It is nice to hear that the artist are back working in the studio. Good luck, I hope your vase is sold.
    Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some nice colors, I haven't done a pit (well actually a barrel) firing since Florida, how time flys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...