Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, April 13, 2019

what to plant next...

I want to recycle all the plastic tubs of plants and use pottery/ceramic planters that I've made.

But which plants should go in which pots? Next decision.


 This can replace any one gallon pot easily.

 It's sister flew off the wheel just before I was going to trim it, so I bent it into a scalloped shape. 


And since I couldn't trim that extra 1/4 inch around the base, I fluted it to lighten the whole thing up.  Of course my planters havce to have good drainage.

And now I'm off for a bit of away time...but when I come back, I'll be purchasing seedlings! The usual last frost is Mother's Day around here.

3 comments:

  1. When is your Mothers' Day? It has been and gone here, but we still have frosts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Mother's Day is second Sunday in May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have all those fun decisions ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...