Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, April 8, 2019

Part 5 All Creatures at Red House Gallery








I hope you enjoyed my photos of the art...which are not a good way to display them.  They look much better in person, so come by the Gallery and Studios next to the Monte Vista Hotel in Black Mountain NC.

I will be removing these posts in a couple of weeks, since my blog is mainly to have an archive of my own efforts. But I don't mind sharing the work of others just as an avenue to let my blog readers see what else is happening here.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed them, I have to look up my own recipes on my own blog sometimes.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going back through your posts and I'm so glad you shared them. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the one of the little mouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...