Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy April Fools Day!

I've been fooled a time or two in my life.
And I've been party to fooling others also a few times!

Lake Tomahawk from the dam, Mar 28, 2017

AND, I've been foolish too. But I don't think of myself as a fool.

I take some risks in life, but am more of a timid safety freak most of the time. The most adventurous thing I've done in the last 6 months was to quit the Mud Buddies and selling at the Tailgate Market each Saturday during the summer.  I definitely felt like I was jumping off a cliff into space, taking that leap that something would fill the space of my former small retail outlet.  But three hours a week of availability wasn't that much in the first place.


So far I've been slowly growing into new venues to sell my pottery.  Facebook has proven to be a good way to reach out and say, yes, I can make that for you. Or at least, yes, that's for sale.

So I hope you don't have many episodes of blushing foolishness today...but just remember that angels fly because they take themselves lightly!

 Today's Quote:


“Our population and our use of the finite resources of planet Earth are growing exponentially, along with our technical ability to change the environment for good or ill.” Stephen Hawking
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...