Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A trip to Painter's Greenhouse

Very hot on a 70 degree Sunday!
I had to choose just a few marigolds to bring home, to foster until my garden plot is ready for planting...soon grasshopper, soon.

The outdoor plants are all lovely and green, and mainly pretty small at this point.

In a week they will have their herb fair...but I was able to purchase a few this trip.  Will have to wait another week after that for tomatoes.



From a hot house to my dining room table, the French Marigolds are in 3 different colors, and on the right is a coleus with some interesting leaf formations.  Center in the front is English Lavender. And front left is cilantro with basil just behind it.  This is the beginning of my garden for this year!

Today's Quote:


“If there is peace in your mind you will find peace with everybody. If your mind is agitated you will find agitation everywhere. So first find peace within and you will see this inner peace reflected everywhere else. You are this peace. You are happiness, find out. Where else will you find peace if not within you?” ~Papaji 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful greenhouse and nursery. It looks like you may have the Kid in a candy store problem. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got it right. And I really support this business because they spoke out against HB-2 when it was first passed here in NC, known as the bathroom bill, which lost NC many bucks in tourist dollars. The repeal isn't quite total however, though it was an effort in that direction.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...