Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Falling Man

The Falling Man

A long, well written, and poignant story about the people who fell out of the windows of the first building to be hit of the World Trade Center, fifteen years ago today.

Thank you Tom Junod, for having the perserverance and sensitivity to write this story to remember them, and our own feelings, as well as those of their families.

It was certainly a day to go down in infamy.

The photos are in the article in Esquire. I can't copy them. I don't know whose lovely peony this is, but thank you for letting me share it here.

Hold to each other while life shall last,
Hold my friends, hold on.



3 comments:

  1. As my cousin, Pat reminded me, we as humans, as Americans, came closer together following these events. Would that we could feel that close to each other without the crisis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the documentary on the Falling Man on YouTube... he makes a very compelling case for the soul that is seen in an (apparent) peaceful free fall into the ever after. I hugged my highschoolers a little harder today much as I did my babies that fateful day.

    Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...