Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

First fall leaves

They are first noticed outside my window, from the nesting site which my apartment windows provide during the summer.

Yes a break in the total greenness of things!

Soon these maples will regale me with their abundant reds and oranges.

And that sidewalk will have more than this early sprinkling of dead leaves upon it!

5 comments:

  1. I've been noticing the slow creep toward autumn . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's coming. I went downtown this morning and was surprised at the red tips on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our trees are losing leaves but not due to the coming of fall. It's from caterpillar consumption. Ugh. One tree has been completely defoliated. And the caterpillars create a sticky mess with their droppings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments, Vicki, Michele and Carolyn (or is it Caroline?) I'm glad to hear from you all. Of course I read your comments when I publish them, but maybe there are other folks out there that don't know that. Anyway, good to hear from you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...