Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Achievement sucketh

If you happened to look at my other blog (Living in Black Mountain) last week I published some photos of Lake Tomahawk frozen...except this little area where the ducks happily splashed around.

I'm trying to get back into pottery...without too much success so far.  All the goals I set for the day seem to remain half done, or completely undone by the end of the day.

So today I am just letting youall know I'm still here, even if I spend most of my time looking up ancestors on line, (and blogging about them HERE) and watching cats chase each other, rather than handling clay in one form or another.

Maybe the closest I get these days is with reading pottery blogs and posts on Facebook.  And then I can just look around my house also.  The good news is that several of the pots in the photo below have actually been sold in the last month.  Ahhh.  Now I need to reduce the amount of dust-mites in my life, so my goal is to box a lot of these up and store them away, thus reducing dust.  Goal ...


3 comments:

  1. sometimes I look around my studio and the back porch and see all the made pots with no where to go and I feel the same way, of course I have a whole bunch of smashing to do, and a few pieces that need new bottoms, (the rooster and the dog which I haven't gotten around to), and dust bunnies, no thanks,

    one of my unwritten goals (unwritten because if I write it and don't achieve it then it's a failure I have to own up to) is to find some more galleries to sell my work ones where I don't have to work at the gallery, we shal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your approach to goals...perhaps I'll try that...though I seldom say "this is a goal" but I often say "today I want to do this..."Good luck on finding those galleries!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...