Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Updated blog

I tried last month to update my blog tabs so newer pottery would appear up at the top of this page (just below the header.)  And yesterday I did a revision of that, posting some newer things again.

Now I'm wanting to have the slide show effect that others have on their sites.  I don't know how to do that however.


If you know how, and can point me in the right direction, I'd be so happy to learn about it.  I'd like to have about 7-8 slides of my work at the top of the page, and skip the header picture.

Just saying...if I could wish for a change, maybe I can make it happen.

I do have power point, never used it, but perhaps that's the way folks make slide shows...???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, Cheri. The tabs are available as a set of "pages" that blogger sets up...and you get to name each page something different. Not hard to do. Just thought maybe someday I'd like a slide show...so it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...