Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, June 19, 2017

Staging mugs with coffee cake!



 My white clay mugs with satin turquoise lining, nutmeg on lower outside. Set of 4. I'm thinking of selling them for $20 each.


Blueberry Coffee Cake
Source: Fanny Farmer Boston Cooking School Cookbook, recipe revised by me.



 I used all the same ingredients, and added a cup of frozen blueberries at the last, gently mixing them into batter which is quite stiff and spreading it into a round pan (don't have a square one.)



I lowered the temp on cooking to 350 since I was using a pottery dish, and extended the time from 20 to 35 minutes cooking.  It came out jsut fine!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mugs and a yummy cake!
    My mother used her Fannie Farmer Cookbook to the falling apart stage. It's one of my treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Suzi! I had a paperback Fannie Farmer, which fell apart years ago. My sons sweetly gave me a hardback for Christmas one year! Yay!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...