Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Letting go some more

 From Cherokee, NC ...

Worn mainly as house shoes...

 They had served their purpose in my life...

These old mocs have been given away, perhaps someone else would throw them away.  I think they are still in pretty good shape, the leather uppers have continued to be without damage, so I'm recycling them.

But I pulled out the gel inserts...may find another pair of shoes that they fit.

I purchased these in the early 90s.  Can 30 year old moccasins talk?  Probably to say they were never all that comfortable, and now are at least a size too small for my feet, which have lengthened and widened in those 30 years.

I don't think of myself as a horder, but each time I cleaned out the closet, I would toss these into the "keep pile" until last week.  There are a lot more things that need this kind of sorting however!

Today's quote:


The foundation of greatness is honoring the small things of the present moment, instead of pursuing the idea of greatness.
Eckhart Tolle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...