Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Geese it's the last week of June already!

On June 25 last Sunday before church, the woman sitting in front of me asked if I'd be taking part in the holiday market at the Black Mountain Center for the Arts this December!

I said, oh my goddess (figuratively speaking of course) it's only 6 months till Christmas! The biggest gift giving day in our western culture. (also a big headache for retailers, who depend upon that income to get them through the next lean months, not counting Valentines, St. Patrick's Day and who gives gifts then? and Easter!)

I can't use this blog effective to sell things...though I share it on social media, but haven't got an etsy shop up at the present moment.

I'm not selling weekly this year.  I'm not even making that many things in clay what with the cough-from-hell-and-various-medications.

I will be selling once in October, and twice in December at craft fairs!

I'm just going to keep on doing what I love to do, making sculptural pieces, and occasional functional works...hoping that someone out there will like them.

I believe an artist's first loyalty is to creativity.  It is only second to the person who will share the insights and want to keep it with them.

Today's Quote:

Many people live their lives struggling against the current while others use the flow like a mighty wind. Madisyn Taylor in Daily Om


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...