Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Who are these knights?

Looking over his right shoulder

Holding a banner perhaps
Right shoulder again

Banner bearer again
I really don't know yet...but found them intriguing when visiting our Biltmore Estate in Asheville recently.  Thanks to the kindness of a friend who gave me an entry pass...I spent last Sunday tromping around the grounds, then inside up and down a few thousand stairs.

3 comments:

  1. I'd never make it with all the stairs, I hear the gardens are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited there a few years ago, yes, the grounds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in North Carolina for nearly 5 years and still haven't visited the Biltmore. It's on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...