Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

ALCHEMY OF CLAY: Art and life connect! Dragons have been my interest lately, hope no real ones come along!

My info

Friday, August 30, 2024

Annette Corcoran

 A fantastic woman ceramic artist, who I just discovered. Annette Corcoran appeared in Facebook last year, and I was surprised to see it return in my "memories" listing today. I didn't remember showing these beautiful teapots last year, sharing another's post. 






When I went to her web page, 2017 was the latest update...with these beautiful works. I know she was in her 80s (like me today) and hope she is well. What a talented artist in clay!


Today's quote:

This is a time for straying, for losing one’s way, for asking new questions. A sacred activism. A slowing down that knows enchantment is not in short supply.

BAYO AKOMOLAFE

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments...