Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Gustav Klimt

 A fun GIF from Facebook, if it works...

https://i.giphy.com/l46C91vROkPpt6fv2.gif?fbclid=IwAR2dATttfRc1RDR-k_xMtXUHffuP2fDeSl80LJH3K_rCadTyvIJj960Bug8



And while we're being somewhat disrespectful of the artist, I just saw that Feb. 17 was World Cat Day. So I missed it this year!

But you probably would prefer to see something he painted without it being adjusted.


The Kiss


Death and Life, 1915



Today's quote:

"Truth is like fire; to tell the truth means to glow and burn." -Gustav Klimt"

4 comments:

  1. I love all these paintings! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...thanks for introduction to Gustav Kilmt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome. I will probably have more in the future!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...