Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Three Treasures

  ‘Three Treasures’ or ‘Marvellous Energies’ in Qi Gong.

 These are energy centres within the body that support our physical, emotional, and spiritual existence. 

Jing is the physical, vital essence of the body. This resides in the abdominal centre and is about power and flow. If it would relate to a question, it would be where am I, what is my physical orientation in space?” 

In this context, Qi represents specific energy connected to thoughts and emotions. It is connected to the heart energy centre, and is about passion, hope, and happiness. Here we ask: what do I want to create with my life energy?” 

Shen is centred behind the third eye and associated with light and consciousness. This treasure is about purpose, our higher self that can observe life without being immersed in the nitty-gritty parts of everyday. This is about awe, inspiration and connection to the Dao or the source. The question here is who am I at the core of my being?” This subtle quality is considered susceptible to destruction by the ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...