Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, November 9, 2020

At the Red House with lots of art!

 

The Swannanoa Valley Fine Arts League has supported the arts for 53 years! With Covid we are only having gallery hours Fri, Sat. and Sunday 11-4. 

The Monte Vista Hotel and Milton's Restaurant are right next door. There were lots of cars in the parking lot when I got here at 11 am. But most of them left and went on their journeys.



Another view of the older part of the Hotel...and the downstairs outdoor patio which isn't having food served now that it's November. Maybe the inside area behind all those windows is, I haven't checked. This opening in the white railing is the stairway for visitors to come up to the porch of the Red House.

Looking out to the parking lot from between the big letters...

Last Sunday, I was the desk sitter, or hostess to check people's temperatures. But when nobody was visiting, I took my little iPhone around and clicked to share here some of the art on display.

As soon as my phone and the internet and the computer decide to talk with each other, that is...





1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...