Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday gratitude day











I'm so very grateful for all the hours I've spent in the studio with the community of potters here in Black Mountain.  They are my people!
Thanks to Black Mountain Center for the Arts for running this studio.


Thanks for 11 years of making things out of clay.  A few of the first efforts are still around, but most of them have (thankfully) gone to other homes or become part of landfills.

I'm grateful beyond measure that I have health to take part in this venue of creativity.


3 comments:

  1. working together is good,you spark new ideas off each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toes crossed that all is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, beautiful pottery. I like the first piece and the teapot and mugs. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...