Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, October 13, 2012

More favorites of my friends

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm retired. I have some physical/medical limitations at this stage of my life. 

A puppy mug for a dog-sitter in appreciation
I can never keep an inventory of tiny pots.
A grandmother gave this Bridget lantern to her granddaughter
So I do what I love when I can.  And that is making sculptures and functional work in clay.

I can't put in the hours necessary to live off my work, nor do I think I'm competitive with some of the potters who do this for their living.  But I'm glad to share what I can.



These are all pieces which have gone out of my heart and hands to others...a continuation of my posting yesterday.

There are more, but I don't have the energy to search my external hard drive which is mainly a storage of photos.
This lady with a lyre met a sad end, being knocked off the piano at church.


Several of these triple spiral labyrinths have been trades/gifts or sales...based upon the one at Newgrange Ireland.
These graceful green pitchers sold last year, but not to the same new owner.

Coffee filter cone is part of set with the coffee pot below

I think the new owner of the coffee pot set will enjoy it, a good trade for services rendered.
I was happy that a friend wanted to wash and serve grapes to her family in this colinder.

I'm not the only one who loves mermaids!


A set of 6 last year, and the family wanted more this year of this design







3 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially the lantern, colander , and the last plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda...you seem to do a lot more slab building than I do...so I'm still exploring all the possibilities it offers!

      Delete
  2. Hi, just found your blog from Mud Colony. What a variety you have made - I like those green 'pitchers' (we would call them jugs here in Oz). I look forward to seeing more of your work..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...