Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fred Feldman's work

I sometimes feature a friend here on my blog.  Fred asked me over to take photos of his work yesterday.

  He does ceramic and wood sculptural figures...and many of his friends hadn't seen them yet, he said. 

So he's planning to post them on Face Book.


Whenever he gets back to the computer from (golf course? cleaning up his studio for the tour?)


In the meantime, I posted some of them on my facebook page. 

  And I'll let you see some too.




 His sculptures sometimes grew larger than his photo-cube.  But he said go ahead and take it this way, so we did.

The walls of Fred's home are covered with his art.  As well as tables.
He also makes custom stereo speaker systems and is quite comfortable working with wood as well as clay.

Don't miss his studio in the East of Asheville Studio Tour, Oct 13 & 14, 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...