Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, November 27, 2016

More recreation

The Black Mountain Recreation Park has soccer and baseball fields. And a lovely trail around them all and along the Swannanoa River.

Of course these days I just remember walking it and breathing the fresh air, because I'm wearing a mask since the air quality is Code Red now from smoke from wildfires.

Hope fervently that they will be contained soon!

NOTE from Sunday 11.27: This post was written a couple of days ago while I was visiting family...and today it's actually pretty clear with these blue skies again!

Another creek joins the Swannanoa River, perhaps the North Fork? But I think it might be a bit further west of this one.  There are many creeks in the mountains!

Today's Quote:


Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
Alice Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...