Thursday, November 17, 2016

Feast at Lakeview Center


We don't pay much attention these days to the pool which is closed for the winter.

Yesterday we had a wonderful feast at the Senior lunch program...with turkey provided. We all kicked in and brought a side dish or desert.

I got there early...before this table had to have another one added to hold everything.

The desert table started out pretty slim. By the time we lined up to have 2 lines going through, all these tables had twice as much on them.

I was thrilled that everything went so smoothly.  And I was very well fed too!

Thank you staff and volunteers of Lakeview Senior Center and Council on Aging!

Today's Quote:



"Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children’s children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance." 
Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear from you.. I do review (monitor) comments so I read them, but I'd rather share them!