Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Stress reducers

 I haven't been taking good care of the fish tank, and was down to just one male guppy.  I couldn't decide whether to get more fish, or give him away and just put plants in the aquarium...dithered about it for weeks.

 But there they are, new fish! Hope they make it. Some red guppies to keep the little guy company, and some Sunburst Wag Platties (or something like that) which were on sale for $1 each. And I got an Octocinclus who loves to eat algae.  I even moved the tank closer to the desk and further from sunlight, to hopefully reduce the amount of algae it grows.

I love that PetsMart gives me a 2 week guarantee, so I'm watching to see how many of them may have to be replaced.

In the meantime, I love sitting and looking at these little creatures swimming around.  Better than TV or Facebook any day! And I think how they were delivered to the store the very day I bought them, having been raised in some farm of tanks somewhere, shipped along, and now they are in their new home.

Today's quote:


Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
 
Clink on link "comments" to add your comment. You need to have a blog, because I no longer take anonymous comments.

1 comment:

  1. Barbara -- Your header is beautiful! The tone of your blog reflects a strong woman who is mindful of all things living as well as the beauty of nature. Always enjoy your quotes. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...