Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, July 25, 2016

Not-a-mug Monday

Three overlapping glazes poured across a plate. First Matt Bronze Green, then Raspberry, then Satin White.  There are all kinds of colors that come from the interactions, especially since there are sometimes more than one layer of each color. Fun fun fun!

Today's Quote:


The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin



Clink on link "comments" to add your comment. You need to have a blog, because I no longer take anonymous comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty plate. Even though I don't work in high(er) fire clay I always enjoy seeing results!
    Toes crossed that this week's market went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...