Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, July 23, 2016

It's Saturday, you know where I am!

Pottery in 2013, we become friends with many people at the Tailgate Market

The Mud Buddies booth changes it's inventory every week.
The food, oh my goodness, the wonderful food. And flowers, chocolate, coffee, lotions, soap, yarn, jewelry, nuts, eggs, meat, plants, honey, and did I mention food? Both cooked and to take home organic goodies. Baked goods, including gluten free. Veggies and fruits galore.  It's the SEASON!

2015 a good friend makes a purchase

Friends with dogs are welcome and often stop to chat a while


Marsha (center) having a discussion over Cathy's new sgraffito planters
Of course you have to pick up a mug to see how it feels!


Today's Quote:

I would love to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding. John O'Donohue


4 comments:

  1. I just dropped by the market for a while, and bought lots of veggies, corn, tomatoes, Asian beans, salmon, 2 kinds of chocolate. What, maybe the salmon isn't a veggie. Dinner will be fresh and delicious tonight. THanks to those who bought pottery so I could eat so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard not to spend all that you make! Better to give back to the locals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara -- Oh how I love the words of JOHN O'DONOHUE. I have several of his books and have read them all at least twice. Too bad we lost him and his fine words a few years ago. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...