Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, February 9, 2015

Buy one- Get one free

This seems to work well.
That way 2 pots (or more) can go off the shelves at the same time.  And the free ones may be attractive, but can't be had without another one that's going to cost something.  I found if I had a "sale" table, that was all people would look at.  (I tend to do that myself...duh!)

Laaaarge tumblers (8 oz of tea in center one)

So my "seconds" are now the free ones, and the others can go as folks see something they like.


So far that's working ok.

2 comments:

  1. I do that when I’m holding my studio sale in the fall. If someone buys a first quality piece they get their choice of any second (or two) for free. People love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...