Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, March 10, 2014

So what's your toothbrush hanging in?

I actually have an order to make one that's yellow.  This is on a stoneware that turned the yellow glaze closer to green...though that's nice too.  So I've made a white clay one that's about to be glazed bright yellow.  I'll show you next week sometime.

And yes, for several years I used an electric toothbrush.  So I just had to put cosmetic sticks in my toothbrush caddy, until I stopped wearing cosmetics.  Maybe that's why I went back to a standard arm powered toothbrush.

1 comment:

  1. I made something similar for a customer that wanted it to hold his razors also. They are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...